The Unheard Hype
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket
Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts

Fri May 23, 2014 10:54 pm by jazmotto

Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts
http://tinyurl.com/ns6t8u6

Comments: 1

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 am by jazmotto

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi > tinyurl.com/knjjb6w

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Thee C.E.O. - The Fuckery
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - The Root Of All Evil(Mixtape)
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. Feat Soup - Loud Pack
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:44 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Salute
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Put On A Show
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Just Anotha Day
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 am by jazmotto

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 am by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 am by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm by jazmotto

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm by jazmotto

Top posters
Grafikal (312)
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_vote_lcapGet Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_voting_barGet Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_vote_rcap 
Hustle legit (289)
Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_vote_lcapGet Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_voting_barGet Money Filmz-Mike Braxton I_vote_rcap 
O-DoT (262)
jazmotto (177)
Smokahontas (164)
jaizy (150)
Muddy Da P.E. (148)
CrazyVic (128)
Alerson (95)
fly_as_fcuk_xo (71)

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton

2 posters

Go down

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton Empty Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton

Post by Grafikal Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Grafikal: Why dont we start by telling us your name and what exactly it is your into in this industry?

Mike Braxton :Name is mike braxton and work the the business side of the game. I'm into the marketing and promotions .

Grafikal: What made you decide to go down that side of the road? Any special drive for it?

Mike Braxton : I was more like behind the scenes type of person. It started off by folks telling me that I was good in gathering the info that they needed. I'm like a numbers person.. And in this industry if you don't play attention to things folks will try and get over. I've been offer postions to help folks and that think that is where I get the drive for.

Grafikal: So your hip hops rainman?

Mike Braxton : Yes you can say that..

Mike Braxton : I fell like artist should take the time to learn the business side..

Grafikal: Do you feel uneducated artists are a strong downfall in hip hop?

Mike Braxton : That and the labels are the reason why hiphop is at its cross-roads now. The label is like fast food company. They wanna serve it when its hot. But when its cold they still try and sell it you to. You can't afford to have the lack of knowledge when it comes to your craft. You always have to be willing to learn new tricks but to also think out of the box.

Grafikal: Speaking of which, i heard you have a series of videos or DVD's out?

Mike Braxton : Yes. I started the series of female rapper dvds. I have a dvd that is out now called " welcome to the block ,live from philly". All female rappers from the city of philly of course. Its my first dvd. For this I needed something that would stand out n the marketplace. The fellas always have some to showcase them. I thought it was time to do something for the ladies.

Grafikal: How do you Feel about race, sex, and hip hop? This has become a pretty large issue over the past few years with an erruption of female and mixed race rappers

Mike Braxton : I feel like once and awhile you need a change of pace. I embraced it. Despite if you not feeling someone else lyrics you have to knid of respect the fact that they are trying to bring something to the table. I feel like everybody has something to say.

Grafikal: If you could change just 1 thing about the industry. what would that be?

Mike Braxton : put out better music.

Mike Braxton : I know you say 1 thing.. But I have to say... grind hard or go home. Step up the promotional game

Grafikal: How do people contact you if they want to submit footage or work with you?

Mike Braxton : The official website is being working on now. But you can hit me up on the myspace

Mike Braxton : Myspace.com/crip215610

Mike Braxton : You can also google me : mike braxton & get money filmz

Mike Braxton : See what comes up

Grafikal: Would you like to add anything to this interview, feel free?

Mike Braxton : I think of today artists would network with each other more and stop thinking its all about them they can go much further in the game then what they are at now. Spend a lil more time in the studio , come correct when it comes to your image. Have a plan and a lil budget in order to make things happen. Folks don't want to work with you if they feel that you don't have any drive. Don't worry about rumors.. And remember if they talking bad about you then you are doing your job.. Always give them something to talk about.. They also need to reach out to sites like this in order to get their buzz game up. And promote the folks that are trying to show them the love. You always have to show the love back.

Grafikal: I feel you man. I cant thank you enough for your time. I hope we get updates on your releases here on the site.

Mike Braxton :No doubt.. Thank you for the time. Good luck with site and everything that you work on

Last edited by Grafikal on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Grafikal
Grafikal
President of Unheard Hype Inc.
President of Unheard Hype Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-12-30

https://theunheardhype.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton Empty Re: Get Money Filmz-Mike Braxton

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm