The Unheard Hype
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket
Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts

Fri May 23, 2014 10:54 pm by jazmotto

Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts
http://tinyurl.com/ns6t8u6

Comments: 1

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 am by jazmotto

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi > tinyurl.com/knjjb6w

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Thee C.E.O. - The Fuckery
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - The Root Of All Evil(Mixtape)
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. Feat Soup - Loud Pack
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:44 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Salute
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Put On A Show
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Just Anotha Day
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 am by jazmotto

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 am by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 am by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm by jazmotto

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm by jazmotto

Top posters
Grafikal (312)
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. I_vote_lcapTips to help you find what you're looking for. I_voting_barTips to help you find what you're looking for. I_vote_rcap 
Hustle legit (289)
Tips to help you find what you're looking for. I_vote_lcapTips to help you find what you're looking for. I_voting_barTips to help you find what you're looking for. I_vote_rcap 
O-DoT (262)
jazmotto (177)
Smokahontas (164)
jaizy (150)
Muddy Da P.E. (148)
CrazyVic (128)
Alerson (95)
fly_as_fcuk_xo (71)

Tips to help you find what you're looking for.

2 posters

Go down

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. Empty Tips to help you find what you're looking for.

Post by O-DoT Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

For searching megaupload, go here:

http://4megaupload.com/

For searching rapidshare, badongo, mediafire, sendspace, and 4shared, go here:

http://rapidsearch.in/

Another quick way to find something quick and easy, say for instance, you want to find the roots cd Illadelph Halflife. Simply go to google, and type in the following: illadelph halflife blogspot

that's it.. you will see a bunch of blogspot sites open up that will take you to a download link. you can use that trick for finding other useful programs and tools you may need somewhere down the road.

Also, if you aren't familiar with torrents, I suggest you get to know them. Go to http://www.utorrent.com and then click Get uTorrent. Install the program, it doesn't take up much room. To start downloading with uTorrent, you need to find the torrent seed from a web site such as Isohunt.com, thepiratebay.org, mininova.org.

Or you can also just type what you're looking for into google with "torrent" at the end. and it will show a list of sites that have the torrent you are looking for.

Okay hopefully this helps out some people. If you already know about these ways, then disregard this. But otherwise, take these tips and use them. I've downloaded probably 20,000 songs doing all this. Take it or leave it! Have fun!

Last edited by O-DoT on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
O-DoT
O-DoT
Vice President of Unheard Hype Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://www.myspace.com/epicsun08

Back to top Go down

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. Empty Re: Tips to help you find what you're looking for.

Post by Muddy Da P.E. Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 pm

WERE DAT ILLEGAL DREAMZ AT...LMAO...
Muddy Da P.E.
Muddy Da P.E.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 148

http://members.soundclick.com/Producer+Extordnair

Back to top Go down

Tips to help you find what you're looking for. Empty Re: Tips to help you find what you're looking for.

Post by O-DoT Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

hopefully this was somewhat helpful.
O-DoT
O-DoT

Male
Number of posts : 262

http://www.myspace.com/epicsun08

Back to top Go down

Post by Muddy Da P.E. Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm

LOL AT O..
Muddy Da P.E.
Muddy Da P.E.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 148

http://members.soundclick.com/Producer+Extordnair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down