The Unheard Hype
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket
Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts

Fri May 23, 2014 10:54 pm by jazmotto

Alawarit Mahjongg Artifacts
http://tinyurl.com/ns6t8u6

Comments: 1

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 am by jazmotto

Lie To Me S02E05 HDTV XviD Avi > tinyurl.com/knjjb6w

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» Thee C.E.O. - The Fuckery
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - The Root Of All Evil(Mixtape)
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:25 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Tax Season
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. Feat Soup - Loud Pack
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:44 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Salute
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Put On A Show
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Thee C.E.O. - Just Anotha Day
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm by Thee C.E.O.

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 am by jazmotto

» Introducing Human Geographies, Second Edition Cloke, Paul | Crang, Philip | Goodwin, Mark||
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 am by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 am by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm by jazmotto

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm by jazmotto

Top posters
Grafikal (312)
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_vote_lcapTRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_voting_barTRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_vote_rcap 
Hustle legit (289)
TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_vote_lcapTRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_voting_barTRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album I_vote_rcap 
O-DoT (262)
jazmotto (177)
Smokahontas (164)
jaizy (150)
Muddy Da P.E. (148)
CrazyVic (128)
Alerson (95)
fly_as_fcuk_xo (71)

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album

Go down

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album Empty TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album

Post by mikestreezy Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE)

They cut her gas her lights are next
Her waters been gone like her faith in text
Childs father been strong but he’s overseas
Don’t know when he’ll be home but she sure needs
Some help right now her baby’s sick
She cries each time he coughs up spit
And he cries each time he tries to breathe
There’s a time at night weakness all she sees
She wants to flee but whered she go
3 months behind they’ll take her home
She feels alone as people pass
They come and go but they don’t last
Life’s ups and downs like the price of gas
Make her live each day like its her last
And if it were and she did pass
Who’d love her son and get him past
These trying times that she couldn’t beat
Food prices up so she don’t eat
Folks politickin so they don’t see
What it is that she and her baby needs
Unfortunately tomorrows another day
She don’t believe nothing they have to say
And nowadays she don’t pray
She don’t ask but she don’t sway
She loves her child and loves her life
Loves her man loves bein his wife
And she’ll wait or at least she’ll try
She lives her days just getting by----she’s just tryin to get by
mikestreezy
mikestreezy
Up and Comming
Up and Comming

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.myspace.com/mikestreezy

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album Empty Re: TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 am

yo you really write some ill shit guy!!! mad propz again

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album Empty Re: TRYING TO GET BY (TEARDROPS ROLL DOWN MY FACE) verse from pleasure and pain album

Post by mikestreezy Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm

well .....thank you again for taking the time to notice jai....for real. much appreciated!!!
mikestreezy
mikestreezy
Up and Comming
Up and Comming

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.myspace.com/mikestreezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm

no doubt....anytime cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down